Andouille Spinach and Egg Wraps

     I tried something new for My Daily Plate today. Thanks to friend Andy for turning me on to spinach wraps. Today's plate features a wholesome wrap made from a link of nitrate-free andouille sausage and two cage-free eggs. Add to the mix a baby portobello mushroom, half of a fresh jalapeno and 1/2 oz. smoked gruyere cheese, wrapped in a spinach wrap, and this became my favorite daily plate to date. Well, at least in recent memory!


 Andouille Spinach and Egg Wraps

     In ongoing discussion on photography matters: A necessary trip to Dallas today prevented me from going to collect items to help my photography along. So...today's picture uses the same techniques as the last few. Soon I hope to try some new techniques. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

  1. Where do you get your cage free eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon. I buy them from H.E.B. grocery store. They are the brown eggs and marked as cage free. Exactly what that means I don't know, but they are definitely much better tasting eggs than the other cheaper ones. Worth the price as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if Kroger has some and try them out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adobo Pork Loin Chops

Chicken Breasts with Lime Herb Butter

Tex Mex Chicken